CEO RAMBLINGS - MAY 2017
We had promised everyone to keep you informed regularly and We failed to some degree basically because of the extremely heavy work load we have been under the last four months. We went through the mega exercise of completing the year end audit only to have to go right into the 1st quarter review. Just finished and now moving forward with advancing Atacama.
We have been fortunate enough to continue raising capital to keep business flowing and will continue to do so until such time as the app brings our cash flow around.
The app development has progressed well. The process of putting it on Google Play and I Tunes is a lengthy one and very involved so the time frame to accomplish that was lengthy.
WE ARE NOW LAUNCHED AND IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE TO LOAD THE APP INTO THEIR CELLS AND SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
We have another exciting product called Senior Guard coming and should be launched the third quarter of this year. It holds potential of being even greater than the Good2Drive app as it will be an extremely valuable tool for Seniors and the price tag is reachable for any senior citizen. The price is one of the major attractions to seniors as it is ultra competitive in that aspect. Other items are on the table for future development which will give Atacama a cutting edge in the competitive market place.
Our Good2 Drive Web site is now fully functional and is a very exciting and professional site. You can go to www.Good2Drive.com and the app will come up immediately.
If you go to the corporate site www.acrlintl.com the whole company will come up and if you go to good2drive and click on it you will immediately be taken to the app site.
Our Director of Mining Fred Gingras was in Kirkland lake the first part of the year to establish mining property development with CXS our contracted mining management team.
While in Kirkland Lake Fred also solidified the new properties which an agreement with CJP Exploration was solidified.
This increased our mining properties substantially and gives variety of product. We now have Gold, Diamonds, Cobalt, Iron Ore, Copper, Graphite, Zinc, Silver and misc. at our disposal for development.
Fred is headed to Timmons Ontario the end of this month to participate in a Mining show and will review mining equipment and share the Atacama World to the visitors.
Atacama 1, 2 and 3 are our first priority of development and the schedule of events have been laid out in 3 phases.
Review and make copies of all of the various data
- Review Government generated reports and maps
- Compile and condense all of the data into single database & report
- Prepare work permit/plans
This is a $10,000 price tag which has already been sanctioned for expenditure.
- Obtain and re-log core from Atacama’s 2015 winter drill program and from Allsopp’s previous drill holes.
- Check locations of old shafts, pits, trenches, and values from previous samples.
- Check areas of interest interpreted from the assessment and government data-mag lows along with mag trends(breaks in mag highs) which may represent areas of alteration.
- General mapping and sampling of areas of alteration identified in the core and around the shaft.
- Mechanical stripping and clearing of old trenches and pits to uncover, sample and record existing mineralization.
- Washing, channel sampling & mapping of mineralized rock discovered from the mechanical stripping.
- Mining hazard remediation/rehabilitation of existing trenches, pits and shafts upon completion of the sampling program.
- Prepare and file a work assessment report with MNDM.
- Budget for this portion will be $42,500.
Funding expected shortly.
- Extend existing survey grid over all mining leases (Atacama 1) and establish new grids on all unpatented claims (Atacama 2 & 3)
- Survey all grid lines with a Walking MAG VLF survey.
- Present MAG survey data in processed form as a total field magnetic contour plan.
- Present VLF survey data in processed form as an in phase/out phase plan map.
- Perform a pole-dipole combo array survey on all grid lines and follow up with deep penetrating IP sections as required
- Present IP survey data in both raw and processed format as a set of chargeability/resistivity plans and pseudo-sections.
- Provide inversions of all IP data
- Prepare final reports to MNDM assessment work reporting standards.
Proposed budget for this portion is $336,000
- Drill 3000 meters of core to test targets generated from the proposed geological and geophysical surveys, including one deep hole (1000m+)undercutting the best target to determine if alteration and mineralization strengthen with depth.
Total cost for this portion is estimated at $356,000
This is a very professional and worthy approach to getting the best results from the studies.
Anticipated schedule for the above are as follows.
June 1 to June 15th
July 1st to July 30th.
August 1st to August 30th
Oct 1st to Nov 15th.
This is an aggressive and optimistic schedule but everything is doable subject to financing in place. It is shaping up to be a very good year and a busy one. The very first item on the agenda is to get our app exposed as this is our cash flow creator.
An example of how fluent the app cash flow will be is as follows. 1,000,000 subscribers at $1.00 per month gives a gross cash flow of $1,000,000 per month.